Galleries and Schools Application

Tour dates November 8, 9 & 10

Encore dates November 15, 16 & 17

“Cosmos” by Andrea Martin


Application Deadline April 30, 2024

How to apply

  1. Read and complete Is the Tour Right for my Gallery or School?
  2. Complete Agreement and pay fee.
  3. You will receive a link to the online application. Review it.
  4. Compile your files and documents for easy retrieval during application process.
  5. Begin online application and plan to finish it in one session. You CANNOT pause and resume the process.

Placer Artists Tour

VIDEO BELOW: Includes resizing your images

Resource Documents

Why Join the Tour?

  • Boost your gallery or school’s foot traffic and awareness: Galleries on the Tour can expect numerous tour-goers, some of whom may have been unaware of the gallery or school, to stop by during the tour.
  • Social Media promotions help publicize any tour-specific exhibits and/or special offers.
  • Receive a gallery/school listing with photo and description in the printed guide and the online Directory.

1. Is the Tour right for my Gallery or School?

Q: How do I qualify for for the Placer Artists Tour?

A: Application is open to Art Galleries and Schools in Placer County

Q: What is the application deadline?

A: April 30th.

Q: What are the hours and dates for the Tour?

A: November 8, 9, 10, & 15, 16, 17, from 10am-5pm. Weekend 1 all locations are showing, and weekend 2 (Encore weekend) is optional.

Q. What is the fee to participate in the tour?

A. For Galleries or Schools the is $350. These fees cover about 25% of the annual cost to produce the tour. These fees are non-refundable.

Q. Where do I access important Tour Dates?

A. Please find an up-to-date list at

Q. Does my school or gallery need to be open for the entire tour?

A. Your place must be open and staffed from 10 am to 5 pm on Friday through Sunday, November 8, 9, and 10. If you choose to participate in the Encore weekend, you must also be open and staffed 10 am to 5 pm on Friday through Sunday, November 15, 16, and 17.

Q. Do I need a resale license?

A. Yes, all studios/artists must hold or apply for a California Sellers Permit through the CA Dept of Tax and Fee Administration Click here for information

Q. Do I need insurance?

A. Yes, you are responsible for your own insurance

Q. Does my fee include an ad in the printed guide?

A. Your Gallery or School will be listed in the guide. You will be offered a discount on print advertising in the guide.

Q. Sounds good to me, what do I do next?

A. If the tour IS for you, please complete the agreement below and pay your fee. You will receive a link to the online submission form upon payment.

Q. I have another question, who can I talk to?

A. Our Communications Director can give you a call. Please send an inquiry to